Subscribe Twitter

26 augustus 2010

New H&M collection

When I was searching the web the other day I found an article about the new H&M collection.
 They made this awesome collection with dressy but also a bit rock and roll dresses. When I saw them I just fell in love! I think they're sooooo cute! Not that I don't have plenty of dresses but I think this collection is gonna cost me a lot of money again! I don't know where I'm gonna get all that money from because I have so many ideas of buying things to make looks with and swatch for you guys but we will see.

 I will post a couple of pictures of the dresses I liked the best :) Do those wrapped dresses remember you of something? I think they look a lot like the burberry dresses and skirts from a couple of seasons ago.

















Down a burberry dress of the collection I talked about.


























Toen ik gisteren een beetje aan het rondneuzen was op het internet vond ik ergens een artikel over de nieuwe collectie van H&M.Ze hebben een collectie gemaakt van nette jurken met een rock and roll finish.Toen ik ze zag werd ik er gewoon een beetje verliefd op! Ik vind ze gewoon zooooooo leuk! Niet dat ik niet meer dan genoeg jurken in de kast heb hangen, maar deze collectie gaat me denk ik weer veel geld kosten! Ik heb echt geen flauw idee waar ik straks het geld vandaan moet gaan halen want mijn wishlist is zo vol met allerlei dingen die ik voor jullie wil swatchen en waar ik leuke looks mee wil maken.

Hierboven heb ik wat foto's gepost van de jurken die ik het leukst vond. Doen die gewrapte jurken jullie niet ergens aan denken? Ik vind ze heel erg lijken op de wrapped jurkjes en rokjes die burberry een paar seizoenen geleden in zijn collectie had zitten. De onderste foto één van de burberry jurkjes ter vergelijking.



Xx-Bella

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 
Web Analytics